This month should be a good and busy one. I have been scheming over the last few days, and this is what I have come up with so far for the rest of the year:
- Post pictures from Peru on this blog (these photos are already posted on Facebook)
- Post pictures from Australia and New Zealand here and on Facebook (I’m way behind on this front).
- Bring the Checksum Arcanius Photo Gallery up-to-date.
- Swap my Apple Macbook Pro for a Lenovo Thinkpad T400 with Windows 7 at work. My plan is for this to also become my main laptop; my current laptop, Graphitica, a Dell D630, will go to my wonderful mom. I will miss the touchpad on the Mac, but I think that pretty much everything else will get better for me with this swap.
- Help the new housemate, Jasmine, move in. This will probably involve finding a truck that I can borrow for a weekend.
- Drive the Saturn back to Washington for Thanksgiving; leave it there, and fly back to SFO (this will lower the car pressure on the house, which after Jasmine moves in, will be at 5. Returning my car to Washington will lower that to 4.) As long as I can occasionally borrow a housemate’s car, I will be fine with respect to transportation.
- Have a few good contributions to Drizzle’s development
That is all for now. More schemes may come.